Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Introducing Victor

This is Victor. He is the first child I chose. What led me to choose him is he has the same birthday as my brother (passed away in 98) and the feeling that this is what the Lord wanted me to do.

Victor is from Honduras. He is 12 years old and in primary school. He lives with this mother, father and two other children. His father is a watchman.


Here is the photo of Victor.

I didn't notice it until I received his packet in the mail and it just makes my heart twinge....Bless his heart - he is crossing his fingers. I hope I can be everything he is expecting a sponsor to be.

I've just "met" him and already is he near and dear to my heart.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh, my goodness! He is crossing his fingers!!

Can you imagine when he found out you sponsored him!